Taxation - Compliance Package
We can package our varied services so as to provide a simple, straightforward and time efficient solution for the small business.
We refer to this as our “Compliance Package”.
With the increased availability and functionality of cloud based software packages such as Xero, FreeAgent & SAGE 1 (to name but three), coupled with the new reporting regime at HM Revenue & Customs (see below); demand for our Compliance Package has never been higher.
For small businesses and landlords with Turnover of £250,000 pa or less, our Compliance Package comprises of our exercising the following:
- Maintaining all books and records on cloud based software
- Annual Accounts preparation
- Management Accounts/Report preparation
- Annual Personal Self Assessment Tax Return
- Annual computation of Tax & NIC liabilities
- VAT Return preparation (where applicable)
- Weekly/monthly payroll bureau (where applicable)
- Submissions to HM Revenue & Customs
- Tax & NIC mitigation advice
- Overview advice and support
Services can be added or retracted as is relevant to your business.
Annual capped fee proposals are raised and adopted at the outset; duly settled by means of 12 monthly standing orders.
From April 2018 HM Revenue & Customs’ new regime of “Making Tax Digital – MTD” will commence. This marks a revolution in tax reporting for the small business. MTD will be rolled out across smaller businesses first, duly followed by larger businesses across the following years. These changes are strictly scheduled and are underpinned by UK tax legislation. Once your business falls within the MTD criteria, compliance becomes mandatory.
For small businesses and landlords, consideration to, and planning for, MTD is of paramount importance currently. Please contact the office for a free meeting to advise over the same. Alternatively, you can start the ball rolling here: